Monday, May 12, 2014

Electric Scooter from Unitrade

I sent the electric scooter back for fixing.  When I went to pick up, the front wheel is still not balance.  Neither was the disc brake.  The man fixing it claimed he is from the "manufacturer".  He told me not to expect disc brake like a car.  I said even on a bicycle, it is flat and smooth.  He insisted that the front wheel and the disc brake are working and "it is like this".  I was very disappointed and upset.  To pay seven hundred eighty dollars for unbalance wheels both front and rear and shaky handle is terrible.  No wonder it is so tiring to ride.  The handle was shaking so much that it is vibrating my arms.

What this repairman did was to loosen the disc brake making it impossible to brake hard.  This way, it reduces the noise the brake and wheels made.  However, it is still very unstable.  I am thinking I must buy a new scooter with reputable brand in future.  At least I can expect some basic quality.

No comments: