Saturday, May 24, 2014

Eating Out

We have been eating out lately and it is not healthy.  My weight keeps on increasing.  I love to buy snacks after meals.  For example, I bought Famous Amos cookies for my boys after dinner but share and ate a lot with them.  I usually buys 300 grams to get the 50 grams "free".  So more cal consumed.  This afternoon in the hawker center beside Fu Lu Shou, there is a temporary market with additional stalls for rice dumplings.  So after lunch, I bought from different stalls to try out the taste of the different manufacturers.

At 91kg, my weight is way past my normal range of 89kg.  My ideal weight is 82kg or less.  However, I always tell myself I am better than this guy or that guy whenever I see someone bigger than me.  It is a psychological device to console my lack of discipline. 

No comments: