Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Good Day

I am happy all my boys are in the living room after dinner.  We had bbq chicken wings and potato chips.  After dinner, I peeled Barnfield oranges and cut an apple.  Then a nice plump HongKong papaya.  I have no idea why it is called Hong Kong papaya.  Maybe the origin of the papaya is from HongKong.  The papaya is not as flavorful as Hawaii or Solo papaya.  But the papaya is big and can be sweet although usually it is not sweet.  It is also quite bland.

This morning, B1 had a Contract Law exam.  So we left early to send him to school and then off to SOT for B3's tuition.  I had massage in Wan Lin to relieve my tense muscles.  After massage, B3 had to go back to school for his remedial class and he finished at 4:15pm.  B2 spend his time studying.  It is routine day with everyone safe and sound.  I am grateful for the good day.

No comments: