Friday, March 28, 2014

Slowly Convinced

I am getting convinced by the China Study.  It reminds me of macrobiotics diet of Japan.  We need to eat brown rice and oats.  The complex carbohydrates will stop diseases from progressing and may even reverse them.  The China Study showed a case where heart blockage was reversed!!  It is amazing research. 

So dinner tonight was GABA brown rice.  However, my dishes are chicken soup, smoked duck and cucumber.  So it is not healthy but a start.  The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.  I will cook more brown rice and slowly increase more plant diet and decrease my meat consumption.  My weakness is barbarque.  I am good at bbqing meats!  I will need to reduce my impulse to buy potato chips when they go on sale.  Good thing is I buy plenty of fruits.

Next week I am travelling and my boys will not be eating much fruits.  I wish they will cut fruits themselves.

No comments: