Monday, January 27, 2014

Jetlag

Just one week and five hours difference and I am having jetlag.  I am up at 4am in the morning or 9 am New Zealand time.  It is now day 4 that I am home and I am still getting up so early.  The night sky is very cool.  I just step out to check.  It is cloudy and no stars can be seen.  The weather is so dry.  The soil are all dried up and cracking.  Our trees are drying out too.  They need heavy dose of water.

Soon I have to start making breakfast for my boys to bring to school.  The two older boys are lucky as their baby brother do not like to queue for during recess.  So we have to make food for him.  So we cooked for all the boys to bring to school.  It is convenient and I like to get creative for them as well.  It is fun to think of what to make so that it is not the same old same old boring sandwich.  I will make bacon and eggs today. 

No comments: