Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 1 Lunar New Year

First day of New Year.  We all dressed up to go to the boys' grandparents home to for new year visiting.  When I get in the car to start, it refused to start.  The car locked up as the anti-theft device kicks in.  What a shock we had.  B1 read the manual and B2 go to internet.  Together they tried to fix the car.  But no joy.  Finally, we decided to take a bus to my in-laws place.  Our boys are happy to visit and see the other relatives. 

In the afternoon, my sisters visited with their kids.  One nephew-in-law came.  My baby sister's husband loved the soup my wife cooked.  This makes her very happy.  In fact, everyone loved the soup.  It is a intense soup with lots of flavor and goodies in there - abalone, dried oysters, prawns, chicken thighs and sea cucumber.  Our signature soup is really hearty and delicious.

No comments: