Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Sigh!

It is the heading for this entry.  I have no idea what to write about.  It rained all day today, so I did not get to cycle for my regular exercise.  I swam a little and meditate for a few mins in the pool.  Other than that it is just work and meals.  It is another day.  Thanks to Buddha, it is peaceful and everyone is well. 

I also borrowed audiobooks to put into my Note 3.  It is good to have books to listen to.  But it can be tedious and many times the downloading did not work properly with the Window Media.  Apple's audio file transfer is far superior and easier to use.  Although there are more apps and functionality with Android Operating System, Apple is so much more easier to use.  It is also intuitive making which is why my wife loved it so much.

Well, it is end of another day.

No comments: