Friday, November 01, 2013

Beautiful Friday

Early to bed, early to rise.  Makes a man healthy and wise!  I woke up early quarter past five.  I prepared breakfast and food for recess for B3.  Then I wake him up at quarter to six.  He comes down for his breakfast and then I walk him to the school bus.  I did the duty this morning and actually yesterday's morning as well.

The sun was out in the morning, blue sky white cumulus clouds.  Weather is gorgeous.  In the afternoon, it showered, no it poured!  Maybe flash flood again in some parts of Singapore.  Rain is so heavy nowadays.  After the sky opened, it clears again and drizzles lightly.  The PCN was nice and cool.  Due to the rain, hardly anyone was there.  So it was a very nice relaxing ride.

I am grateful for a peaceful day.

No comments: