Saturday, October 05, 2013

Wet Season in Taipei

It is raining everyday since I arrived in Taipei on Thursday.  I am indoor most of the day but not so nice to walk about with the rain.  Luckily, it is a drizzle most time rather than shower.  Temperature is nice and warm and is quite comfortable.  Din Tai Fung offers the same taste.  There are plenty of street food, mostly fried buns.  I have to go to the night market and experience the plethora of street food.  It is like our hawker centers.  The stink tofu smells horrible like a pungent toilet.  I have not brought myself to try it.  Then when I think of foreigners' attitude toward our favorite king of fruits, the delectable durian, they also have the same reactions to the smell.

My low back is not good for standing all day.  I need to do more core muscle strengthening when I go back home. 

No comments: