Thursday, October 17, 2013

Note 3 Ringtones

Since having the Samsung Note 3, I have not been picking up my calls.  The ringtone is soft and hard to identify.  So I keep missing my calls unless I have the phone in my hand.  Then I can feel the vibration as well.  The screen is beautiful and easy to read.  But the size of the phone makes it uncomfortable to squat down when the phone is in the pocket.

Today, I tried to use the Google map for directions.  But Google map response was so slow that I found the place before it can map out.  It may be due to my settings.  The high definition screen is a big plus.  Colour is vibrant and watching movies is far better than iPhone.

Everywhere, people are using Samsung even aunties in the hawker centers!  There are less and less Apple.

No comments: