Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Super Long Weekend!!

I did not realised it is a super long weekend until this morning my B3 come home early.  It is usually half day for National Day's Eve for schools as many student participate in the National Day Parade.  Tomorrow is Hari Raya Puasa.  Friday is National Day.  4 days in total and I heard from my wife during dinner that many Singaporeans have gone overseas for holidays.  As for me, being at home is the best thing for holiday.  PCN will be full of people exercising.  Singaporeans is a healthy lot.  We worked hard and exercise hard.  I am not sure about playing hard.

Last year, we have mango cake from Prima Delia and this evening we bought another on.  Mango cake from Prima is the best.  Real mango and fresh cream.  Tastes heavenly to me.  Last year,we had it because my nieces were coming for dinner.  This time, my wife just have craving for cake.  Actually chocolate cake but she is willing to make do with mango cake

No comments: