Friday, July 26, 2013

King Soup!

King Soup is from Taiwan and is sold frozen to high end resturants.  We had tried the soup during Chinese New Year.  My mother, my brother-in-laws and other relatives were impressed by the soup.  It was flavourful and everyone talks about it.

We had the soup tonight with chicken thighs and abalone.  My boys enjoys the soup especially B3.  He loves eating rice with soup.  It is simple and easy to eat.  I loved the soup too.  My wife is Cantonese, so when it comes to soups, she is very particular.  She has attained the art form when it come to making soup.  So King Soup with a can of small abalones and boiled chicken makes a complete meal for us.

Dessert was sliced cakes as we were trying different flavors from Pine Garden, our neighbourhood cake shop.  We have a good family togetherness.

No comments: