Sunday, July 07, 2013

Good Catch in Lower Pierce Reservoir

B3 wanted to catch "lobster" at Pierce Reservoir.  So I go bring him there.  We were not so successful.  B1 called and said he was there but is now at home.  He is interested to join us.  So we asked him to bring coke along as it was hot and we are thirsty.  B1 caught 4 lobsters and B3 caught 1.  So we did have a good catch.  When we reach home, B3 put all the lobsters in the pail which he kept for the dragonfly nymph.  Hopefully, they survive.  We met a group of Hong Kong families there.  Their kids speak English well.  They must be studying in the International school.

Dinner was at Pow Sing.  I was horrified to see my weight crossed 91 at 91.5.  It is hard to keep weight down as we eat out more often.  The MSG cause me to eat and drink more.  The sodium content is also high.  It is unhealthy living.  I have to discipline and encourage myself to live more healthily.

Next Sunday I have Italian dinner with my nieces.  I will need to control myself as the french fries are delicious.  I loved good food.  I wish I have healthy hobbies like camping or running.  Here I am doing computer work after dinner.  Not much physical activities at all.

I am travelling next week.  Hopefully my weight will go down.  It may be difficult as I have a few meals appointments.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Lobsters??? How big are they?

BookLover said...

They are small. The largest we caught was about 3 inches. It is very difficult to get the big guys as they are very careful.