Monday, July 08, 2013

Despicable Me 2

We had two free movie pass from Kit Kat promotion.  Finally, we manage to use it as they can be used only on Mondays to Wednesday.  Today is Youth day and B3 has no school.  B1's school has not started.  So he organised to buy the tickets and we watch the movie as a family.  This is our first movie as a family.  I am not a big fan of movies as it is torturous for me to sit for so long and unable to stretch my legs.  I just realised as I write, I actually will be cooped up for 7 hours.  The aircraft seats are different as they can be reposition to be more comfortable.  I was freezing in the movie as we bought popcorns and coke.  The coke is cold and sipping cold drink under aircon makes a freezing combination.

The kids in the audience loved the movie.  They laugh at the jokes and antics.  The adults like me are not so tickled.  It is a good family outing for us.  B2 ate in school meeting us.  B1 and I ate at the food court on the fourth floor of Junction 8.  The price is steep for food court, $6.50 for a chunk of beef, sayur lodeh and yellow rice.

Tomorrow is a regular day and early start. 

No comments: