Monday, June 03, 2013

Swordsmen Tales

I was at Junction 8 for lunch and go over to Bishan library to borrow audio books.  This time I borrowed The White Eyebrow Swordman.  I listened to FM 95.8 and the Wu Xia story that is broadcast is quite interesting.  The problem is it is quite erratic as I only listen to the radio when I driving.  So if I have the story on my iPhone, I can listen to the story and pause as and when needed.  This way I can get the complete story.  I also borrow the Red Mansion Dreams.  I am not sure if I will like it but it is good to have a change since there are no more new David Baldacci books left for me to borrow.

B1 is also going to the library in Scarborough.  He won a ticket to the musemum last week.  Now he plans to go there every Sat to try his luck.  There are music scores he can borrow and the place he is staying has a piano for him to try out the notes.

No comments: