Friday, June 28, 2013

All over the TV!

Many a time I questioned myself and wonder if I am bringing up my boys right.  Right now, B3 just simply refused to give up the TV program he is watching to mummy.  He is very stubborn even though he watched lots of TV program all day long.  His reasoning?  The Disney channel preview will be ending in two days.  Channel 8 has xinmsn to catch up.  Mio TV is causing my family more trouble with "free preview".  I am not big on TV programs except for news and financial reports.


What goes up must come down.  The gold price has dropped to US$1,200 per ounce.  The price was $1700 not too long ago and peak price was $1900.  Serious drop and I remember reading some analyst predicting price going to more than $2,100 when the price was at $1,700 saying that price based on value of dollar has not reach historical high.  I do not like gold as it is not a income generator like stocks.  I am hoping to buy more stocks when the stock price drop.  Right now, it is going up and down.  So it is not a good time to buy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

son should respect mother and give way to her,badly brought up so blame yourself and wife

BookLover said...

Do you have any kid?

Anonymous said...

I have 2 and they are sweet,lovable and obedient.