Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Good Evening

The haze clear up this evening.  Although not as crowded when the sky is clear, there are still a number of people jogging and cycling.    Three hour  PSI is 75, healthy level.  It is nice to clear sky.  But this is just a brief respite according NEA, Singapore's National Environment Agency.  Anyway, it was good while it last. 

I am happy to report I have put all my books back to the shelves.  A book lover, I spend lot of time in bookshops, libraries and organising and reading my books.  It is getting more difficult to read books as the internet gives information in digested form.  

On the news, the government is distributing facemasks to the poor.  I saw 3M and Kimberly Clark facemask being unloaded from the army trucks.  So 3M and Kimberly Clark will be getting a huge boost in sales since the government is distributing $1 million worth of masks.  Not bad since the government will need to replenish the stocks.  It is a nice upside for the sales person.

The wife is cleaning up the home and does a fabulous job.  She is always so neat and clean.  I have higher tolerance for mess and dirt. 

No comments: