Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday at Fu Lu Shou

This morning we go to Fu Lu Shou for meal.  It is more like brunch.  B2 and B3 ate the nasi lemak stall.  B3 loved the easy to eat but totally unhealthy set.  The set contains egg, hot dog and deep fried cuttlefish.  B2 is not better either.  His set contains french fries, chicken nuggets and egg.  I had the famous Indian rojak.  Somehow the rojak does not taste as good as the main store.  I have to go back to the main store to eat it again.

Mummy is at Wan Lin for her therapeutic massage.  So we kill time in Sim Lim Tower and Sim Lim Square.  There are so many gadgets and many cheap tablets on display.  I like to get a radio again for my bike.  The digital radio cost $28 and I am still thinking about it.  I worry that it dropped out when I hit bumpy areas and break again. 

Queens Street is always busy on the weekend.  The temple is also full of devotees.  Everywhere we go, it is crowded.  The population is in Singapore is too high.

No comments: