Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Store with Almost Everything!

We went to Mustafa to buy the basmatic rice for my mother.  B1 and B3 was with us.  B3 was so excited by all the different sugars.  He loves sucrose in different forms.  He want to buy all the different types for his baking needs.  However, it is very messy and mum told him no.  So he get to buy the chocolate sauce, chocolate icing and a couple of other items.

I also bought Demerara sugar. I just checked  I am wrong!  I should have looked for Turbinado sugar.  Anyway, no choice as it is already in my larder and I have to use up the sugar.  My intention is to get Turbinado for bbq dry rub. 

The problem is I could not get my favorite Bulldog BBQ sauce.  The supply is inconsistent.  Maybe Mustafa just buy whatever that has a deal on.

No comments: