Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday

It is lovely to wake up to the sound of rain.  It must have rained all night.  The weather is so much cooler now.  The rain has stopped and I am waiting for the two older boys to wake up.  They always sleep late and wake up late.  B2 is up now and he has tuition to give.  I was thinking of going to Mustafa to buy Basmatic rice for mum.  Last night, B1 called grandma to inform her when he is going to visit.  She is all excited and requested that I buy two packs of basmatic rice for B1 to bring along.  She says the rice tasted good.  I bought a pack for her when she was visiting during CNY.  She could not find the rice in Toronto.  I told her to go to Indian grocery shop.  The Chinese supermarkets she goes to will not have the rice. 

So my idea of bringing all 3 boys to Mustafa for a family outing is not going to work.  So I will have to make do going with whoever is left.

No comments: