Friday, March 29, 2013

Working and Faster Speed!

Finally, I managed to get my internet working at the faster speed on my computer.  The feeling is fantastic.  After all the frustrating troubleshooting, it finally works.  The TP Link is far superior than wireless.  I feel accomplished and happy with the higher speed.  Watching movie is easier.

Internet is so integral to our life and work.  Without internet, I will not be able to work.  Internet give us information and connection.  Social connection and communication.  I wonder sometimes how life was like without internet....

It was telex first, the fax.  Today it is email.  Business center in the hotel was the first port of call whenever I check in.  Secretary (admin assistant in US and Canada) will track us down.  We will get faxes and report and have to fax out our report.  Secretaries were indispensable.

Today, emails are instant communication.  The world is spinning faster and faster.  It is also has more options, more joys, more stuff, more pains, more confusion and more everything good and bad.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Wow I should also change to fibre broad band

BookLover said...

Speed change from 2Mbps to 20+Mbps. Sometimes hit 30+. You feel the difference watching videos like Youtube or movie.