Thursday, March 14, 2013

Waranty Replacements

My original iPhone earphone broke and I bought imitation earphones for a really good price of $10.  Original costs more than $40.  However, the imitation earphones broke after a couple of weeks.  They could not take the handling.  One yank and kaput!  So I bought is $50 Logitech earphones and they are far more robust.  The design is superior to original iPhone earphones as the jack has a right angle connector and can handle the stress of phone dropping.  When the jack is straight, the force of the phone dropping toward the floor will cause the wires inside to break.  The right angle absorb the stress. 

Anyway my Logitech earphones developed a problem.  One side has no sound.  Luckily, I managed to find the receipt and I bought it last April.  So I send it in for checks and repair if possible and I got a new replacement!  I also go to get replacements for my TP Link internet link through the house wiring.  Awesome I had replacement for two units. 

It is important to keep our receipts for electronic products in a safe place where we can retrieve for warranty purpose.  It works!  I am happy to get my faulty gadgets replaced.

I also bought headphone that is on sale for $39.  It seems to work fine.  Great deals in repair workshops...

No comments: