Saturday, March 16, 2013

Visiting Grandparents

This evening we brought our boys to visit their maternal grandparents.  My wife want to go and use our singing bowl to sing in their home for good luck.  So the boys went there and as usual Po Po offer food and drinks.  She brought out the giant strawberries.  They were sweet and juicy.  I ate an orange as well.  The Ta Ee came with food for Po Po and Gong Gong.

So they get the chance to eat vegetarian food.  They enjoyed the vegetarian pizza from Pizza Hut and Rice Balls.  The rice balls is the latest craze.  They like the rice balls.  They were so happy with the visit that on the way home they are singing.  Best of all they are singing old songs.  Songs I sang when I was young....When I was young I listened to the ra..di...o, waiting for my favorite song, when they play I sing along, it made me smile.  Those were such happeee days and not so long ago, how I wonder where they gone.  Those old melodies....still sounds so good to me...as they melt the years away...every sha la la every wo wu wo wu....

No comments: