Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rest and Recuperation

Today is really rest and recuperation day for me.  I woke up early and go to the wet market for morning tea at about 6:30am.  My newspaper has not arrived yet:(  Anyway, I ordered crispy bits of "butterfly" from the dough stall.  I am a regular and always buy the bits and pieces of the crispy bits.  I had to wait for long time.  So I decided to buy vegetarian beehoon to eat first while waiting.  

Then I bought my wife's favorite mee siam which she felt is the best in town and lontong from the adjacent stall.  The wet market is in AMK Ave 4 near Anderson JC.   I ride to the PCN after breakfast.  Plenty of joggers and cyclists.  There is a running event there as well.  So many ang mohs participate in the run.

In the afternoon, I had a long nap after swimming.   I was recovering from my trip.  Work hard, rest hard.  I missed going to Kino for the 2nd time which was my usual practice.  Dinner is home cooked food that our new helper prepared.  She is far better cook than my previous helper.

B2 came home early instead of 10pm he thought.  He was so thirsty.  He drank two bottles of water and had to order drink when he ate ayam penyet in 2nd floor, Lucky Plaza because he tried the chilli sauce which he does not know it is extremely spicy as they use chilli padi.  I am glad to listen to him telling me his day when he is in the car.  This is the benefit of picking up my boys.

No comments: