Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Left Side of My Body Hurts

Although the fall does not seem to be bad as my previous fall (I learn to break my fall better), my left shoulder is quite sore.  It looked bruised although hard to tell as my skin is quite dark.  My waist is also sore.  So my old problem of low back pain is back because of the fall. 

My right knee is painful every time it gets wet.  So after shower, the pain will come and stay for a couple of hours until it dries up and heals.  Luckily, my right calf has a deeper cut.  Yeah, it is a paradox.  There is a thicker layer of blood clot and the repaired skin stays waterproof.  Also the knee is just skin and bone and harder to heal as the skin is always moving whenever I walk or move.

I am up early as I am not sleeping well due to the pain.

No comments: