Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good Day

When we were going to do grocery shopping to get the supplies for B3's best friend who will be here to do Social Studies project, my wife decides to invite her baby sister and her family over for dinner.  They decided to come for lunch.  So we decided to cook Hae mee.  We use the Delimas Penang Hae Mee sauce.  It is our favorite and we have to use two packs to make a big pot of soup.  The lunch is very good although my two nephews think it is too spicy.  B3 had no issue at all even though his tolerance for spiciness is quite low.  My two nephews eat up all the fish balls before anyone.  B3 joins in as well.  It is breaking our family rule.

For the two classmates, I made bruschetta.  It is quite simple although do take a lot of time.  I have to chopped the tomatoes coarsely and add parsley and olive oil.  After that I chopped up ham as well.  Then I sliced the french loaves into coin size and my wife butter them up.  After  butter, we top the bread with chopped tomatoes and ham.  Then shred parmasan cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 10 mins. My bruschetta with ham is quite popular with all my boys classmates. 

No comments: