Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weight Issue

I have not blogged about my weight for some time.  Who wants to know about a nobody's weight issue.  My weight has increased this year's celebration.  The scale now read 91kg.  I will need to lose my extra weight.  Cutting rice alone is not good enough especially since the love letters and cookies are rich in sugar and coconut.  5 pineapple tarts is equivalent to one bowl of rice according to an article in Yahoo!  I had plenty of kueh bangkit, bak kwa and macadamia nuts.  Nuts are supposed to be the healthier choice but munching away every time I feel like snacking adds up the calories. 

I also eats lot of fruits.  They are healthy choice as well but rich in fructose.  I will cutdown on my teh si and teh halia.  My wife always tell me to look at the "mama" (Indian uncle) or teh tarik man.  They all have huge potbelly.  This is an indicator of how fattening the drinks are. 

My Chinese New Year resolution is to reduce my weight.  I shall not set a target not to disappoint myself but will report regular in this blog on my progress or lack off.

No comments: