Thursday, February 14, 2013

Visitor from Hong Kong

My ex-colleague in Canada who now lives in Hong Kong is here to tour.  She is so busy that we can only meet for drinks this evening.  It is not usual for me to stay up so late.  I am usually sleeping by ten... ten thirty.  Anyway, it is great to see her again.  She is working so hard and is so driven.  She did well in work and recognised in a few awards.  However, the re-organisation make her feel like she is being demote every time.   So she is not happy.

I am happy she took the time to meet up with me although it is late for me.  She had an interesting news from Canada, a nice juicy gossip that I am not at liberty to blog about. 

This afternoon, I lunched at Empire State in Causeway Point and guess what?  My grand-nephew was sitting at the next table recognised me and told his mum.  His mum then call me.  They visited me yesterday.  So it is an interesting coincident.

No comments: