Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Last Day of Visiting

We visited my brother in our old home in Queenstown.  He brought home his 3 daughters.  My mum is there as well.  I received a surprise angpow from him.  It is his first time I think.  I took it since he gave it to me.  It is every day luck!  Surprising big!

My elder sister came as we were about to leave.  We had to go to my brother-in-law.  The place busy.  Aunt-in-law is there with her family, MIL and FIL are there as well.  Two sister-in-laws and their boys.  The place is crowded.  My brother-in-law has a lot of model planes.  He is into powered gliders as well.  There are a few ducted fans jets.  So it is interesting to visit him.  There are speed boats.  He enjoys life to the fullest.  He is now building up a camera carrying helicopter with four propellers.  I loves these toys as well.  However, I would not pay so much.  He has so many machines to build and repair all the aircrafts and boats.  After lo hei, we left and come home to roost(nap time!)

Tonight's dinner is like our regular dinner cooked by our helper.  My neighbourhood is noisy this evening as one neighbour has plenty of visitors.  He is doing business and probably all his employees are here.

No comments: