Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Slice of Time

While getting ready for my work, I have this little slice of time.  I considered surfing the net and reading magazines.  Then I thought I should write instead.  It is a blank page and I have no specific topic to write.

The hot news is Budget and again more taxes on the rich and more programs for the poor and elders.  However, for the underclass, they are always "programs".  Many rules and requirements to fulfil before they can be grant some cash which usually amount to a few hundred dollars but will cost our Government so many "Millions of $$$".  As many netizens noted, the budget never work on the quality of life or improving our work/life balance.  It is always taxation. 

Singapore has many good things.  The key is the government is hell bent on making money and making sure everyone has work.  Too much of a good thing can become negative.  The key to getting good at something is focus.  This make country supercompetent in managing its money.  Has the country lost its soul? 

No comments: