Monday, January 21, 2013

Chili's

Since Chili's is back in Singapore, it is my 3rd time there.  I had the meal with my Aussie boss when it was quite new.  I tried to eat with my family when it was new but unsuccessful as the queue was long.  We delay for a couple of weeks and then was successful.  My three boys enjoy the healthy American fare.

Tonight, I had dinner with an ex-colleague.  The food is still good.  I loved the Pulled Pork sandwich.  It was yummy!  We had two types of ribs - original and sweet bbq recommend by our hostess.  It is the original which still tastes supreme with the tangy bbq sauce.  I loved the Wings over Buffalo as well.

The dinner is great and best of all, I did not over-eat.  Even though I drank a lot of lemonade, my total weight is still lower than last night.

No comments: