Saturday, December 15, 2012

Walkaton

There is a walkaton going on.  There are groups of people walking with harversack on the PCN.  They all have carry a little posters that says Walk 10km-50km-100km.  So of the walkers looked tired and worn out.  Others are talking vivaciously and animated.  It is good that people are keeping fit and active.  Walking 100km must take a few days!

I am slowly recovering from my cough.  Although, I still cough, it is more controllable.   I am glad the medicine are taking it effects.  The side effects are not too bad.  I felt sleepy and tired.  Good thing it is a weekend and naps are fine! 

I am going to Taipei on Monday.  It been a while since I was there.  I love the Taiwanese food and a friend promised to bring me to a "famous" place for breakfast.  The Elite bookstore is a complete building.  I wish Elite carry more English books.

Today is a happy day for me.  We had lunch and dinner with all our three boys.  They are talking among themselves and as well as with me.  I really enjoys their company. 

No comments: