Sunday, December 02, 2012

Mum Comes to Town

Mother lands on Changi Airport at 1pm today.  She is looking well and is a lot more mobile than before her total knee replacement.  She gave us a large bag of potato chips.  The bag contains 260 grams instead of 180 grams for those sold in Singapore.

I bought Honey with Raw Pearl as she previously requested.  Also gave her some bird nests.  She says not to buy expensive stuff for her.  Anyway, she is quite bright and happy to come home.   She will be here until past Chinese New Year.  My sisters must be happy to have her in Singapore.

My baby sister is worried about my elder sister.  She is having bone aches. I know she is not well.  I think she is worried that she may be in more serious problem.  My baby sister is always worried about mortality since her breast cancer.  So I know what she is thinking about.

No comments: