Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rahim Mee Rebus

I have been following Rahim's Mee Rebus since Johnny Wong brought me to try more than 20 years ago.  Rahim mee rebus has pass from father to son.  So I think Rahim should be the father.  Today, it is a husband and wife team running the stall.

The stall moved suddenly and now is in Ang Mo Kio Central.  We had two mee rebus special, one beehoon soto and 10 sticks of chicken satay.  The meal cost $16 and fed B2, B3, mummy and me.  The trade mark of the stall is a sign that says "Taste Good, Tell Your Friends.  Taste No Good, Tell Us."  It is a good way to get feedback.  I always enjoys the food.  The satay used to be at a good price.  Now at 55cents per stick, it is getting dear. 

Now that the stall is in AMK Central, it will be easy access as carparks are plentiful.  The previous stall opposite the mosque in Serangoon had very limited carparks and was an issue with patrons who get fine while eating.

No comments: