Friday, November 16, 2012

A Tiring Night for My in-laws

Early morning call from my mother-in-law!  The Wife was rudely yanked out of dreamland.  Me too!  My in-law had a tiring night!  Their daughter-in-law is in hospital and requires high attention and maintenance.  My poor mother-in-law and father-in-law are busy taking care of the latest addition to their family.   I had a "soul misalignment" as Lobsang Rampa explained and had a headache for the morning.

However, for my two in-laws, they were up till 2am last night.  Then they get up at 5am to pray and go to work.  Luckily, my father-in-law is good now since his open-heart.  I visited them during lunch.  My mother-in-law showed me a creeper that has bear fruits.  My father-in-law asked me to go to his house to pick up the oranges which he had lots of since they are offerings for the gods.  He has vegetable seeds and asked if I like to grow them.  I will have to go and pick up some seeds for my hydroponics microfarm.

My in-laws love their son very much and spoils him since young as he is the only boy out of 6 children they have.  Now with a daughter-in-law that keep acting up and need attention at night is exhausting for them.  I feel sorry for them.  They are old and should have peaceful retirement.  Now my FIL has to actively manage the business while his son is busy taking care of his newly married wife. 

My wife used this incident to teach her two sons (B1 is in camp) the importance of marrying a good wife.

No comments: