Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Food Allergy?

I may have food allergy that I am not sure of.  I get severe headache after drinking alcohol no matter how small the quantity.  Last night, I had migraine which lasted until past lunchtime.  I skipped lunch.   However, I did not have any alcohol for dinner.  So it may be the food.  I suspect the peanuts or cookies in the hotel room that cause me this problem. 

It was so bad that I felt like vomiting and yet, I did not have any food for breakfast.  I took some fruit juice and Tyernol.  At about 10am, I took another two Dhamol.  I was feeling bad during lunch time and did not eat any food.  Just drink lot of premium lotus tea.  I added syrup to my second cup and immediately felt better.  It may be the sugar kicking in and helping to relieve my migraine.

Now I am recovering and feeling much better.  I am glad the trip is coming to an end and will be home soon.

No comments: