Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Exams Stress

My poor B3.  He is so stressed up by his eldest brother teaching him maths or rather coaching him on problems that he cannot solved from test papers of branded schools.  B1's way of teaching maths stressed B2.  Now that mummy has asked him to coach B3, B3 is stressed too.  B1's way of teaching maths is forcing his brothers to figure out the steps.  He is very insistent that they have to figure it out even when they can't.  Hence the stress.

B3 is so stressed up that he cried in bed.  I feel so sorry for him.  The pressure of school in Singapore is relentless and mummy want to give him the best help she can.  B1 is trying to make sure he understands.  I do what I can to relieve his stress but he is in no mood to be cuddled by me.  I feel so helpless.  Sigh.  Life is so difficult for a child in Singapore.

No comments: