Sunday, October 07, 2012

End of Weekend

Morning was breakfast with mummy and B3 in Ang Mo Kio hawker center.  Just home (Singapore) taste of fried beehoon and lontong.  We bought two fresh fishes for dinner.  It is just a lazy Sunday for us.  B2 went off to host a Korean exchange student.  He brought the student along to deliver the custom-cue he made for his customers. 

We went to Chinatown to look for charcoal bbq stove for cooking at the dining table.  Unfortunately, Sia Huat is close.  We just act like tourist and wander about.  In People Park food center, man la kuo or spicy hotpot is quite popular.  Long queues and many tables are enjoying the China's dish.  All the customers are from mainland China. I must go back to try this dish when it is not so busy.

Late afternoon, I cycled in the PCN to Lorong Halus and turn back.  My waist is sore.  I wonder if my kidneys are weak or sleeping on hotel beds for two weeks in a roll is taking its toll.

Now, the day is ending and tomorrow will be the start of a new week.

Before I sign out for the week, I like to record my 3 gratitudes for the day:

1.  I am grateful my boys are healthy and well.
2.  I am grateful for Buddha blessings at work and in life.
3.  I am grateful for a good week and an enjoyable Sunday.

No comments: