Thursday, September 27, 2012

Roppongi

I had a wonderful dinner at Lawry's.  The beef was good but the lobster's tail is just ok.  Maybe it is just because I am not a seafood lover.  The beef was medium well and is very tender.  I am glad I did not eat so much that I do not feel a forced fed duck.

After dinner, I walk to exercise and digest my stomach.  I was on the way to Roppongi and it drizzles.  The sky was heavy with clouds.  So I change my mind and walk around Ana Intercon instead.  Then the rain stopped and I walked to Roppongi.  The place is buzzing.  Lots of black men in suit trying to get attention of foreign men.  One came up to me offering topless show.  I ignore him and he gave up. 

At the cross junction, women dressed sexily looking bored waiting for clients.  So of the girls are good looking.  Most are just so so.  All very sexy.  There is even a black "woman" who I think look like she was not born a baby girl. 

Interestingly, or at least interesting for me, is a fairly big bookshop with a small English section.  I spent some time there.  I walk around to look for candy shop as B3 requested for a specific brand of candy which can only be found in candy shops.  I checked out all the convenient stores and one supermarket but no luck.

Plenty of clubs or "drinking place" as my ex-Japanese colleague would say.  Even opposite my hotel on the hill is full of drinking place staffed by pretty women.  Many Japanese men looked drunk.  I wonder why they need use alcohol and women as stress relief.  From what I see, it seems they spent lots of money on the women but no sex.  So I think the job for the women is not bad.  However, I have only snapshot look and did not have indepth understanding.  So I am just jumping to conclusion as it is probably a dog's life for the women who have to keep strange men happy and occupied.



No comments: