Friday, September 28, 2012

Home-cooked Food

My first home-cooked meal in 7 days!  My current maid is not a good cook.  But it is good to eat home-cooked food.  We had two vegetable dishes and a tofu dish accompanied by black rice for carbo.  My first healthy meal too.

I am glad to get a break before I leave on Sunday to KL.  I like KL.  The malls are bigger and the food is similar yet different.  Everything is much cheaper too. 

My wife went to pick up her iPhone 5.  She is still using her iPhone 3 and it is wearing out.  I am more interested in the Samsung SIII.  I am looking forward to the SIII note.  I hope it is available when it is time for me to renew my contract. 

B3 is quite happy with the candy that I brought back.  They were gifts from Ana lounge because they cannot get the internet to work. 

No comments: