Sunday, September 16, 2012

House Warming Surprise

At about 10:30am, my mother-in-law called my wife.  Her brother is having a house warming party at 11am.  Kind of short notice.  We have to change our plans for our errands.  When we reached the house, we realised we were the last to be informed.  Obviously, my wife is bottom on the totem pole.  As usual, I am frank and open to point this out.  My mother-in-law tried very hard to explain why.  At the end of the day, actions speak a million words. 

The food was vegetarian and we had fried noodles, braised mushrooms with romaine lettuce, vegetarian abalone and celebrate her birthday, another surprise!  So plenty of surprises for today. 

After the house warming, mummy brought the two older boys to do some shopping as Denizen has sales ending today.  B3 wanted to go home.  Only when we reached home do I realise why.  He wants to play with his friends.  He is so lucky to have so many friends to play with.  He is very happy in the pool and he has three new friends from France who recently moved to our estate. 

B1 managed to get some new pants as all his current ones were kind of worn out. 

No comments: