Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Day in Seoul

We had two meetings with 2 customers.  On a quick break before we have dinner.  I had a short walk for exercise and now writing down how my day go.

As usual, I look at all the local food offering.  Plenty of fried chicken with spicy sauce.  Then there are fairly exotic fare by my standard.  There is a huge live octupus available for sashimi.  The Paris Baguette shop did not look much difference from other bakery shops.  So I do not understand why it is so popular in Wisma Atria.

It will be an early start tomorrow.  We have to go to Incheon to fly to Narita.  We should have fly through Gimpo and going to Haneda.  We would have save at least two hours of travel.  We tried to change but the American Airlines is so inflexible on any changes. 

No comments: