Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Neighbours

We have new neighbours from France.  Our neighbourhood is 20% French!  The French school has an impact on where French expats like to live.  My son is trying to learn a little French as well.  It is good intermixing.  It is also good cultural exchange for my youngest.  He enjoys making new friends.

Today, the container with all their household furniture arrived.  I guess they are happy to have all their barang barang (things).  The garage has bicycles.  So they are all set to explore the PCN.

Meanwhile, it is life as usual for our family.  After the accident B3 had and showing off his stitches, he is back to studying for his mid-term.  Luckily, his mummy has a good way to make him do his work.  He is very happy when she says good things about him.  When I say the same things he says I am sarcastic.  I have no idea why he believes his mummy and does not believe me. 

No comments: