Friday, August 24, 2012

Hari Raya Visitings

My neighbour has visitors for Hari Raya.  They are teenagers and looked like the classmates of daughter who is studying in Ngee Ann Poly.  All of them dressed in new brightly coloured clothes.  They look very happy grinning from ear to ear.  Some are on the swing in the front yard.  I can see the kids are enjoying themselves and looking very happy to be in the house. 

Just seeing the visitors so happy makes me happy and glad to be living here.  It is a nice home - spacious with a swimming pool.  I am quite sure the teenagers are a little envious of all the kids playing in the pool.  Actually, the younger brother of the host is in the pool with other neighbours' boys.

I came back home and tell my wife about it.  It is nice that people appreciate our homes.

No comments: