Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy for a Short While

B3 was very happy with Trash Pack Series Two and Club Penguin Puffles.  It lasted for a short while and then he is play with the computer.  Happiness is buying things for my boys!  According to psychology research, buying things will keep you happy for a short while.  However, buying things for others and going for concert will keep you happy for longer time.

I am happy my baby is happy.  I am glad to be back home as well.  It is very warm and humid.  Brisbane has fantastic weather.  However, I don't think I can retire in Australia.  Canada, maybe.  Australia is nice as the distance is shorter from Singapore.  However, the discrimination seems to be higher than in Canada according to the taxi drivers.

Overall, I have a good trip in Australia.  Good meetings and had a chance to walk around downtown to get a feel of Brisbane and Melbourne.

No comments: