Monday, August 06, 2012

Feeling Sick 40,000 feet High

It is a regular flight.  I had laksa and some fruits for breakfast.  Then took the 7.5 hours flight to Oz.  After the meal service, I felt sick.  I had dizziness and headache as well as sweating.  It must be the food I ate. I suspect it is the longans.  I took 2 panadols and then try to sleep it off.  I woke up feeling slightly better but still having headache.  So I requested for another two more dhamol.  Finally, I feel better. 

Brisbane is a laid back city.  Everything closes by 7pm.  It is nice and easy way of life.  I guess no stress.  With the Aussie dollar so strong, everything seems expensive.   The weather is cool, a nice change from our hot humid home. 

The hotel I stayed in is a boutique hotel.  It is very spartan.  The toilet has not cover, the shower area is just a curtin and there is no place to put my toiletries.  The fridge is right below the cupboard to hang clothes.  There is a tiny work desk integrated with the cupboard.

No comments: