Thursday, August 02, 2012

All Set for OZ

I am more or less set for Australia.  It is quite different to arrange everything on my own.  I am glad to receive help from Down Under.  The weather is cool as it is winter.  I will need to bring some warm clothing.  It will be a nice change from our balmy hometown.

The weather is quite warm lately.  Most people go to the PCN in the late evening and when it is dark.  Many "aunties" are doing their exercise at night.  Everyone is working to keep a healthy life.  NParks does a wonderful job on creating the PCN.  But after a while, the scenery gets a little stale.  I think I may considering moving to another location to have a change of scenery on the PCN. 

I like the food in the East.  So Katong when the price is right will be where I would go.

No comments: