Saturday, July 14, 2012

Night Run at PCN

There is a night run tonight at the Punggol PCN.  The notice just says the park will be used but did not state what kind of run it is.  Right at the starting point of the PCN in Gerald Drive is the turnaround and there is a ambulance standby in case of any emergency.  There are quite a lot of runners.  I have not been running for a long time.  Running is still a very popular sport!

My left knee is sore and I think it may be arthritis.  So running is out of the question for me.  The other thing that worries me is how many of my coronary arteries are blocked and to what degree. Healthy living is difficult with BPA in plastic i.e. takeaways from hawker centers, white rice, refined carbohydrates, sugared drinks in plastic bottles, fried chicken, fried fritters, transfat just name a few.

I have been religious in exercising. Before PCN, three years ago, it was swimming.  Today, it is cycling.  However, I am still unable to restrict my diet.  My poor father-in-law was so upset with his meals at the hospital.  He made a huge fuss everytime and my mother-in-law is all stressed up each time.

Life is so unpredictable.  So, I should not worry too much and live life as full as possible.

No comments: