Thursday, June 07, 2012

Double Promotion

National Library has a promotion for June holidays.  You can borrow double the usual quantities.  Now, I can borrow 8 audiobooks instead of 4.  So I borrowed and transfer them into my computer to listens at leisure.  I am look forward to read How Evil Works, Underground City by Jules Vernes and a few others.  It is fun to learn and enjoys stories.

The weather is getting extremely hot.  I decided to cycle at night.  Even then, it was still warm and I gave up. 

My boys are all at home tonight.  B3 is now sitting beside me reading and correcting me as I blog.  He has stopped blogging and he need to brush up on his Chinese.  He just enjoys milling around me and just enjoys my company.  B2 is studying for his last paper before the term ends tomorrow.  B1 has to report to Jurong Point tomorrow for the Army Open House.  He is playing maple story right now.  Mummy is sewing a tiny comforter.  Everyone is at home doing their own activities.  It is a good and regular evening for our family.

No comments: