Wednesday, May 16, 2012

COEX

I have moved to COEX as it is more convenient for the customer.  Also I can take the bus early in the morning at 5:45am as it is next to the CAT or city air terminal where airport limosine bus terminal is. 

Today, I had nice Korean noodle with a branch office.  It is a small city.  The meal has very little meat and mostly vegetable.  It is really healthy but I feel hungry so quickly.  The soup is spice up with chilli.  So I am glad to eat a small steak for dinner.  Although it is only 150grams, the other stuff fills me up. 
The weather is warm and it is very relaxing and everyone dress easy which is what I like.  The Korean won has weakened further and now the prices in Seoul is very competitive.  It is a shopping haven for women who loved branded goods.

No comments: